Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Somebody at the Globe Likes Me ...


Now I know I'm not writing Pulitzer Prize-level stuff here, but for the second time in three days, my blog has been quoted in the Boston Globe. Today I'm in the "Sidekick" section writing about two movies I saw this weekend, Elizabethtown, which I hated, and Capote, which I loved. Check me out!

(Since "Sidekick" isn't online, I scanned the quote; click on the image to see it bigger. And here's a link to the first quote from Sunday's paper.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna B Rubin said...

Fame in the making... quite unbelievable to witness sort of first hand. When one day you stand on that podium and accept your Pulitzer, don't forget the little people who helped get you there... uhh humm...

October 19, 2005 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home