Friday, November 04, 2011

WaffleBot Saves Christmas!

What is there to say about A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas? It's funny (I'd say funnier than the last film, Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay), the 3D effects are generally completely gratuitous (and some are very cool and/or very funny), there's a jolly soundtrack, Neil Patrick Harris makes another amusing appearance, you may never watch A Christmas Story the same way again, it begins well and ends well but has some slower moments in the middle, and there's a must-have holiday gift called WaffleBot that I totally want. I'm 37 and not really the target audience for this film, but I still laughed a lot (probably more than I should have) and enjoyed it. Maybe I got a contact high from all that smoke blowing around in 3D. So I'm giving A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas a "not low" B.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home