Friday, December 23, 2005

He's Coming to Town

There's something really scary about Santa Claus. I mean, the guy can see you when you're sleeping and he knows when you're awake. What's more, he knows if you've been bad or good, so obviously, you'd better be good, for goodness sake.

And he's so demanding: "you better not cry, you better not pout." Yeah, maybe we really should watch out.

Anyway, in all seriousness, whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Chrismukkah, Kwanzaa, or some other holiday, if you're reading my blog, I just want to wish you a very happy holiday. There may not be snow in Africa this Christmastime, but there's something to be said about the greatest gift they get being life (or is it love? Who can tell). So I hope the year ahead is a good one for all my readers.

I'll be posting less frequently over the next week as I take a vacation from work, life, and regular blog posting. But don't worry: when something merits a posting, I'll be back. Til then ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home