Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Cover Up

One might think a single straight male like myself would be excited by the sight of both Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson posing naked on the cover of the new issue of Vanity Fair. But check out poor Keira: She's looking rather gaunt. Yuck. I suppose Scarlett looks alright (I've never been a huge fan), but what would have been great was if Rachel McAdams had decided to join them. (According to reports, she refused to pose nude.) Anyway, I'm concerned for Keira. I suppose it's not cool to make fun of unhealthy-looking thin people, but I guess I can take some degree of comfort in the fact that it's Oscar season, and I'd imagine Keira will be attending a great many parties to celebrate her nomination for Best Actress. Let's hope she eats something.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home