Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Bring Out the Goat ... Again

I was asked this morning why I've grown my goatee again. I didn't have a very good answer. Could it be that all this holiday merriment is slightly emasculating and I needed to maintain my edge? Possibly. Did I simply miss a large chunk of my face when I was shaving? Nope. The truth is I hadn't shaved all weekend, and when yesterday morning came around, my half-awake stupor convinced me it was time to play my favorite game, "Fun with Facial Hair," again. The rest is history. It's the second time in a year that I've brought the goat back.

It's always amusing to me when I do this. Not sure why. And further, I don't have the foggiest clue why I write about it on the blog. It's not exactly interesting — that I know. In fact, it's really lame. And yet, it's posts like this that have earned me the title of Person of the Year by Time magazine. Maybe they should do a recount. (And no, that picture is not me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home