Sunday, October 07, 2007

Huh??

I had a weird thing happen last night when I got takeout from Bertucci's. I ordered the rigatoni, broccoli and chicken, went to Kenmore Square to pick it up, got some fresh and hot rolls, etc. Then I got home, put on my "hanging out in the apartment" attire, poured myself a beverage, set the table, and got out the food. It was then that I discovered I had been given not rigatoni, broccoli and chicken but fettucini, asparagus and chicken. Huh?? Thinking I had just picked up someone else's order, I called it in, and decided I would go back to pick up what I had actually ordered. When I got there, I asked the hostess if I had picked up someone else's order. She said no, no one had ordered that. The kitchen was just really busy and they messed up. Now I ask you, dear readers: how busy did the kitchen have to be for them to switch two of the three ingredients in this dish and have no one notice?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home