Monday, November 12, 2007

Will Music Soothe the Savage Beast?

One personality trait I’ve always been proud of is my ability to stay even-keeled and not let anything get me too bent out of shape. But every now and then, I do get really pissed off. If I’m at work when this happens, I just vent through some music. Green Day tends to come out at these times. If I want to internalize it and calm myself down, I listen to their “Give Me Novacaine.” But if I’m beyond internalizing, I put on something like “Basket Case.” Or maybe I'll play something by the Killers. Perhaps "Jenny Was a Friend of Mine." A few years back, I’d play something like Counting Crows’ “Have You Seen Me Lately?” So I put this question out to you, my dear readers: I’m really pissed off right now. What’s a good song to play? Put your answer below in the comments field. Thanks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I would always recommend listening to Tool. :) But that's just me.

November 12, 2007 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home