Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's Not a Cold

All week I've been trying to stave off a cold. Or at least what I thought was a cold. But it turns out I may just have winter allergies, which I'm learning are more common than I thought. After all, if the only symptoms are sneezing, runny nose, and occasional watery eyes, and I'm not feeling run down and I don't have a sore throat, etc. then it has to be allergies, right? Especially with the way the temperatures here in Boston have been fluctuating, I'm sure there are all kinds of irritants in the air. And I mean, when you go to CVS and you look at all the cold remedies, the ones that treat my symptoms are all labeled "allergy" medication. And Claritin-D seems to be working so well today. And, this would partly explain why the Zicam didn't do squat all week. So, I'm making a self-diagnosis. I don't have a cold, I have allergies. Phew!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home