Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Night the Jews Control the Town

Every year, I'm asked what I do on Christmas. After all, despite my love for the season, I don't officially celebrate the holiday. Invariably, my answer involves a movie and Chinese food, because that's what most Jews do on Christmas (there aren't that many other options available to us). So instead of giving the same answer again this year, and at the risk of repeating myself, let me share this classic Saturday Night Live clip with you to better explain what I and my fellow members of the Tribe will be doing after sunset this evening.

For all of you who do actually celebrate, I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent promo for chinese restaurants and the "Matzo Ball," the only activity for local Jews on
Chritmas Eve

December 26, 2009 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home