Thursday, September 01, 2005

What's in a Name?

You may already be confused by the use of Martin vs Marty on this site. No, I'm not schizophrenic. Without getting too detailed, I'll just say that different people know me by different names. The people I work with and my family know me as "Martin," and everyone else calls me "Marty." These days, I'm starting to prefer Martin. Chalk that up to maturity. (I think.) But I still go by both, and since people who know me as one tend to have a hard time switching between the two, you'll find both names on this site.

Fascinating second entry, huh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna B Rubin said...

Martin, huh? I think I can handle the switch. But you'll have to forgive me if I accidentally revert to Marty now and again.

September 01, 2005 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home