Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Other "Martin's Musings"

They say that everyone out there has a twin, and while I doubt this guy looks anything like me, he does have the same name for his blog: Martin's Musings.

My proof that the only thing we have in common is the name of our blogs? He's a married conservative Christian, with two children and one chocolate labrador retriever, who lives in Phoenix. His favorite books include The Holy Bible and his favorite movies include True Grit and The Passion of the Christ.

Thankfully, it sounds like we're both rooting for the Houston Astros to win the World Series, so at least we have something in common ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Marty:

Great title for your blog!

One item of clarification: I am actually straddling the fence on the World Series. However, no complaints if Houston does win.

Now that I know I have a "twin", I will check your blog from time to time.

John M. Martin
Martin's Musings

October 21, 2005 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home