Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Good Eats

I know I've already posted two things today, but I just had to rave about my lunch. Went with JPP to a new place (for me, anyway) called Sam LaGrassa's, where JPP said I would have the best sandwich ever. Boy, was he ever right. I had a basic roast beef sammidge, with mayo and lettuce, and damn was this good. The meat was warm, the bread tasty, there was just the right amount of mayo and lettuce, and the entire thing (on an Italian roll) was exactly the right size to fill me up without a side accompaniment (though it did come with a pickle). Yum. It cost me $8 just for the sandwich, but it was totally worth it. You know how seriously I take my daily lunch, and this place just moved to upper echelon of my list of favorite places. Sam's is in Downtown Crossing on Province Street, around the corner from City Sports and across the street from The Littlest Bar. If you work in the area, I highly recommend it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home