Monday, September 18, 2006

Seasons Change

It's a big day for me: I finally have things to watch on TV again. I mean, sure, for a while there I was content spending my evenings with the Red Sox, but I haven't watched a single game since the Yankees series a month ago (seriously), and my nights have been rather boring as I waited for the new TV season to begin. (Not that I didn't have a life or anything. I'm just talking about my TV watching habits here.)

So what will I be watching this season? Here's my week at a glance:

Monday: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip at 10

Tuesday: Nothing. It's a night I can have a life

Wednesday: 30 Rock at 8:30, Lost at 9, and (if it's good) The Nine at 10

Thursday: My Name Is Earl at 8, The Office at 8:30, Grey's Anatomy at 9, and Ugly Betty at 10 (recorded from when it was on from 8–9) or Six Degrees — unless it's really bad. This would be a terrible night to call me, by the way.

Friday and Saturday: Nothing. Nights I can have a life

Sunday: The Amazing Race at 8, Desperate Housewives at 9, and (if it's good) Brothers & Sisters at 10

I cleared some space on my DVR yesterday just in case I don't make it home in time for some of these shows, so I should be all ready. Let the TV season begin!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

What about Jericho on Tuesday night at 8pm? Nothing better than a post apocolyptic Kansas!

September 20, 2006 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home