Wednesday, November 15, 2006

All Dried Up

Folks, I've got nothing. Seriously. It's not like the last time I said that. This time I am without a topic. The well is dry. I don't want to bore you with a rant about the class of 7 or 8-year-olds who were riding the T with me this morning and were screaming and generally driving me crazy on my commute into work, or the mismatched couple who were standing right in front of me making out for most of the trip. And I don't want to tell you how much I love the TV show Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip because I don't think you want to read another review or posting about my TV watching habits. And I was pretty sure you'd have little sympathy that my day off from work on Monday was all washed out by the rain — or that People passed me over again for the title of Sexiest Man Alive.

So you tell me: What would you like me to write about? Give me a good topic, and I'll reward you with a good posting. Deal? The comments field is open. No password necessary. (Tho I ask that if you write a comment you give me your name. Thanks.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home