Sunday, December 03, 2006

Dreamy

If you're at all interested, just wanted to point out that my profile of Jennifer Hudson, which appears in the new issue of Continental, is now online. Jennifer, you may recall, was a finalist on American Idol a few years ago (the year Fantasia won), and she's likely to be an Oscar-winner for her role in the new movie, Dreamgirls. I got to chat with her on the way up, which I thought was pretty cool.

Also in this issue is a story about the new show High Fidelity, which opens on Broadway this week (it's based on the movie and book). You may recall I saw the show when it was in Boston a couple months back, and while I didn't love it, I did think the music was good. Anyway, I hope the show does well regardless.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home