Thursday, February 22, 2007

California ... There They Go!

I really and truly wish I was upset about The O.C. ending its run tonight, but I just can't get too wistful anymore. Actually, I'm happy it's ending because the show got so bad halfway through season two and never quite recovered, and I feel like I started watching it again this season mostly because it was ending, and in doing so, I've missed out on watching supposedly better shows like 30 Rock. (Fortunately, I have a dual-tuner cable box, so I don't have to miss Grey's Anatomy.)

I mean, there was a time when I really really really liked this show. I was so excited to go to California just because I knew I'd be going on a tour of O.C. locations. The Chrismukkah episodes were a highlight of the holiday season. There was always great music. And of course, Summer Roberts. Mmmm...Summer Roberts.

But the bloom fell off the rose and I stopped watching for a while. And now that the show is ending, I'm actually happy about it. So, I'll be watching tonight (after Grey's, of course), but I won't miss The O.C. when it's gone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home