Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Is the End Near?

I'm not going to lie: there's an uneasy feeling in Martinworld today because tonight may just be Haley Scarnato's final performance on American Idol. I fear that no matter how well she sings and no matter how hot she looks, she's a goner this week. After all, if the pattern of boy-girl-boy-girl elimination holds, then tomorrow it's either going to be Haley or Gina, and I think Gina's safe for another couple weeks, unfortunately. So yeah, although I hope I'm wrong, I'm resigning myself to the fact that Haley and I will have to part ways after Wedenesday night's episode. She's going back to her fiancee, and I'm stuck with Sanjaya. Life is cruel. At least I'll always have my People magazine spread and my happy memories of our time together. I'll miss you, Haley. Good luck tonight!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I REALLY hope that Sanjaya is gone before Haley... those teeny boppers out there voting for him can't possibly think he'll last much longer...

April 03, 2007 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home