Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Totally Legal

Thought I'd put up a link to my story in the new issue of Continental magazine. As you can see, it's the cover story and it's about Laura Bell Bundy, who plays Elle Woods in the new Broadway adaptation of Legally Blonde. Reviews of the show (which opened Sunday night) have been mixed, but some critics (like the ones at Variety and The New York Times) say it's a lot of fun and that Bundy gives a very good performance. A year ago I interviewed LaChanze, who won the Tony for her performance in The Color Purple. In 2004 I interviewed Idina Menzel and then she won the Tony for Wicked. (I had an off year in 2005 when Sutton Foster didn't win for Little Women). Will my pick win this year? You can count on me to keep you in the loop, though not as obsessively as I did with Jennifer Hudson. For now, here's a link to my Laura Bell Bundy story. Enjoy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home