Saturday, August 04, 2007

I'm Into It. Are You?

I've been a fan of the HBO show Flight of the Conchords since it first debuted (here's an earlier post about it). While the show hasn't always been as uproarious as that first episode, the music's been pretty consistently funny. And, I'm a big fan of Jemaine Clement; the guy just looks funny. For your weekend viewing pleasure, thought I'd share this clip from a recent episode. It's a little ditty called "If You're Into It." This is what the show considers a romantic song. (And, it features a guest appearance by Sutton Foster, who I interviewed for Continental a couple years ago.) Enjoy. If you want an MP3 of the song, click here. (It's courtesy of My Old Kentucky Blog.) More video from the show can be found here. And of course, the show itself is on Sunday nights at 10:30, right after Entourage. It could be a dream come true ... if that's what you're into.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home