Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Hello, Winter

Because I have nothing better to do, I've been doing a bit of thinking lately trying to decide what the worst thing about winter is.

Is it the bitter cold temperatures, and the winds that seem to make it even colder, and the fact that it seems to become cold right away without a slow drop in temperature?

Is it the iced up sidewalks that taunt me and almost dare me to walk on them and not fall? I include the parking lot outside my building, which I have no choice but to cross every day if I want to go somewhere; half of it is a sheet of ice right now.

Is it the over-crowded and less frequent T cars? Every year, same old story.

Is it dangling on the edge of being sick, and trying ever-so-hard not to catch a cold from everyone around me who seems to have something already.

Is it the fact that everyone's so bundled up that they look almost unfriendly and unapproachable?

Is it not wanting to go outside to do stuff because it's so much nicer on my couch in my warm apartment?

It may actually be a tie between all of those things. Winter just really sucks. There's absolutely nothing good about this time of year (other than the holidays, of course). Brrrrrrrrrr...!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home