Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How Could They Vote for a Loser Who Doesn't Shave??

Alright, American Idol fans, I know you're out there. David Archuleta's CD hit stores today and David Cook's hits stores next week. I've already heard Archie's CD (I downloaded it for free last week) and it's as bland and unexciting as I'd expected it would be. That said, I'll bet the girls in this video just love it. The video (which I found on PopWatch) shows a group of Archie fans watching as the winner was announced back in May. Suffice it to say, they're not happy. Not in the least. But that doesn't even come close to capturing their absolutely hysterical reaction. They cry! They scream! They pout! They throw paper! They hurl insults! These girls are absolutely devastated. It's seriously one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Check it out for yourself. And for the record, if you recall, my reaction to David Cook's win was a bit more subdued, though I'll admit, I was happy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home