Monday, April 20, 2009

I Scream

Wanted to give you a heads up that tomorrow is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's. This annual, well, holiday is one of the most exciting days of the year, and I'm already looking forward to my free scoop of Phish Food. Or will it be Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough? Or Chocolate Therapy? The choices are almost overwhelming. I may have to go back twice. Or three times.

Of course, Ben & Jerry's isn't the only place giving out ice cream in the next few days. Next Wednesday, April 29, Baskin-Robbins is having its annual 31-cent Scoop Night, where you can get yourself some yummy ice cream for almost nothing, and support a good cause too (all the proceeds go to the National Volunteer Fire Council National Junior Firefighter Program).

So ... start saving your appetite, get your spoon ready, and save me a place in line!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home