Sunday, August 30, 2009

Starting a Legacy

I decided to drive down to Dedham today to check out the brand-new Legacy Place. Located at the intersection of Rte. 128 and the VFW Parkway (exit 15A on 128), the outdoor shopping center is a pretty nice place to spend some time. Sure, not all the stores and restaurants are open yet (many are due to open in the next two months, and at least a couple won't be open till the spring), but the architecture and design of the place, plus some nice landscaping, make it a pleasant place to wander around. And that's exactly what I did, stopping into L.L. Bean, City Sports, the Apple Store, the Showcase de Lux movie theater, Yankee Candle, and others. I also looked into the soon-to-open Whole Foods, Brooks Brothers, J.P. Licks, Met Bar & Grill, and Borders. I even bought something. It's just a shame Legacy Place is only opening now, as summer draws to a close, because once the weather gets colder, I can't see myself wanting to spend much time outdoors here. But for now, it's a nice new place to go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home