Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Christmas Gift

When I say that visits to Boston by my niece, Abby, are getting to be routine, that's not meant to say that they're getting boring. Far from it. What I mean is that Abby comes to Boston twice a year and I can look forward to them now because I know that come December, she'll be here (same with Labor Day weekend). It's predictable and routine, in the best possible way. And this past weekend's visit didn't disappoint. We had a fun brunch at my place on Friday (with Barrah, Farry, and Scott), a visit to the Children's Museum on Saturday, lots of Wii, lots of "Old MacDonald" (aka "EIEIO"), and lots of fun. If anything, it was too quick. Thankfully, I took lots of pictures, and that will help preserve the memories. Want a look? Just click here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home