Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yes, There's a "Sequel"

Last week, I told you about the video I made that shows my niece wearing my shoes. If you watched it, you probably saw that it was actually a very amateurish-looking commercial for my employer. So what was the deal?

Well, the truth is, we're having a viral marketing contest at work, and I've entered with a pair of videos. The second one, which I have already posted, shows Abby watching one of her favorite YouTube videos: "Old MacDonald Had a Farm," and it's viewable here.

If you know anything about viral marketing, you know that the idea behind it is to get your video or photo or whatever passed on to as many people as you can. So with that in mind, I'm politely asking you to share this video (or the first one) with as many people as you can by embedding it on your own blog or website (like I've done below), sharing it on Facebook or Twitter, or emailing the link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk5SnjlKybg) to all your friends and family members. The more people who see my videos, the better my chances are of winning a really great prize. Thanks in advance for your help.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home