Friday, January 15, 2010

A Flood of Memories Returns

Friends: It's that day again ... the anniversary of the Great Molasses Flood of 1919, a.k.a. one of my favorite days of the year. (No kidding.) Rather than write the same old blog post again, I'll link to my original post about the flood, where I explained why this day means so much to me.

You know, it's funny. I've been keeping this blog since September 2005, and in the four years that this day has come along, there has only been one where I remembered on my own, on time. (To wit, here are my posts from 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009.) Today, were it not for Universal Hub and his Tweet, I would have totally forgotten again. So thanks to Adam over at UHub and Happy Molasses Flood Day to the rest of you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home