Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Some Birthdays Are Happier Than Others

Today is my 32nd birthday (as if I hadn't mentioned it before) and I hope the day goes better for me than it did for Michael James Emanuel Jr. You see, for his sixth birthday, Michael's family left him behind at Chuck E. Cheese and didn't even realize it until the next day. I'm not sure how a six-year-old boy gets left behind on the day of his birthday party, but, well, happy birthday to you, Michael. I hope you got to play a few extra games of Skee Ball and earned some cool prizes. Just remember, it could have been worse: you could have been left in a hot car with the windows up, or in a locked freezer.

But on a much happier note ... did I mention that today is my birthday? And did I mention it's one of my favorite days of the year? Oh, and if I forgot to say something earlier, it's my birthday today. Thirty-two. That's right, all day long I'll be celebrating my 32nd birthday. So yeah, happy birthday to me. Woo-hoo!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home