Monday, January 08, 2007

Showing Off

Hello from Las Vegas, where I'm at for a few days for the Consumer Electronics Show. It's my third time at the show and it's great fun, as work trips go. I'm so eager to see all the new cell phones, camcorders, TVs, etc. that I got to the show more than an hour too early today (I thought it opened at 9, but it opens at 10). Ha. But it's all good.

Anyway, just wanted to say a quick hello because this time I have a good excuse for not posting. If I find a couple minutes and something I can write about quickly, I'll try to say hi. Otherwise, I'll be back with pictures and stories and a fuller report later in the week.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Humma Kavula said...

If you hit the roulette wheel, do not forget the immortal advice that Wesley Snipes gave in the trailer for Passenger 57.

January 08, 2007 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home