Thursday, February 22, 2007

Making Change

It seems my blogging power has untold reach. First, on the way home, I saw that the stretch of sidewalk I wrote about earlier today had been cleared. Now I know it wasn't all my doing; Universal Hub linked to it and drove a lot of traffic to my post. And of course, I didn't physically do the shoveling. But still, I'd like to think I had at least something to do with it finally being cleared.

And then my girl Haley Scarnato wasn't voted off American Idol, which means you all must have read my post about her and called in to vote. Good for y'all. I mean, she wasn't the best singer this week, and she certainly looks a little out of place next to some of the other women, and I actually felt bad for her during that Tears for Fears song they all sang, but hey ... that's not the point.

The point is that in my own warped little world, my demented sense of reality tells me that my two posts made change happen today. Behold! I am the change maker.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home