Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Not Going Home Yet

Two words: Woo Hoo!

Actually, I thought Gina was pretty good this week. And I knew Phil wouldn't go home because it's gotta be boy-girl-boy-girl. But because of that fact, I'm pretty confident that Haley's going to be with us for not one, but two more weeks. Especially because next week is Latin week (with J.Lo) and let's face it, if any of the guys is going to have a problem with that, it's Phil (not including Sanjaya, of course). And I'm sure the Latin thing is gonna work well with Haley's hot look. So, I'll get two bonus weeks with my favorite Idol contestant. (And if you want to hear my real prediction, I think she's with us for at least three weeks if the week after Latin is Country music. That's when LaKisha's going home.) Woo hoo!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home