Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Quick Thoughts

After the rain stopped, Monday was a really nice day.

Teflon-coated pots are excellent. One of the best inventions ever.

I wish I had given Gossip Girl more of a chance and hadn't given up on it after the first episode.

We're negotiating, and I should have a decision on the apartment on Tuesday. I'm now feeling more 65-35 as far as excitement and nervousness go.

Ben & Jerry's Crème Brûlée ice cream is so so so good.

I'm rooting for a There Will Be Blood Best Picture upset on Sunday.

There's something about seeing baseball players practicing down in Florida, smiling, happy, with the sun shining, that makes everything all right.

Are you on Facebook? Why not? Sign on and let's be friends.

Days off would be more enjoyable if there was something good on TV in the morning. At least on Saturdays there's three hours of repeats of 90210 and two of The O.C.

Which is the more annoying instrument to listen to: violin or the flute?

I don't think there's any movie in theaters right now that I haven't seen that I want to see.

My early American Idol favorites are Amanda Overmyer, a.k.a.: the rocker nurse, and Michael Johns. Kristy Lee Cook is cute, but she won't get past the top 8. And David Archuleta is overrated. And anyone who sings "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" will never win, much less make it to the top 12.

Sometimes when scrolling through the names and numbers in my cell phone I'll come across Bubby and I'll be tempted to call. I wish I could.

Next week, March 1 to be exact, marks the 11th anniversary of the day I moved to Boston. Still the best decision I've ever made.

I own way way way too many books, CDs, and DVDs.

Can't believe I still haven't finished The Year of Living Biblically.

Kupels went and raised their prices, and in so doing went from being a great deal to a total rip-off.

When I move, I think I'm going to hire a cleaning person to come regularly.

Some movies I can watch over and over and never get tired of them. The Shawshank Redemption is one of them.

Long weekends are great ... until you have to go back to work the next morning.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home