Tuesday, July 29, 2008

9021-Oh No They Didn't

Alright, I'm just as excited as the next person for the new 90210 (alright, fine. Maybe I'm a little more excited than the next person.) And sure, I still watch the reruns of the original Beverly Hills, 90210 every weekend. But I can safely say that I will not be buying one of these limited edition 90210 iPod Nanos. No kidding. These are for real, folks. For $269, you too can have an 8GB iPod Nano with the vintage images of Brandon, Kelly, Dylan, and Brenda engraved on the back. (A 4GB version is also available.) The iPod is available in multiple colors, including, ahem, silver. Now, if you could actually buy episodes of 90210 on iTunes, maybe then I'd at least consider this. But until then, I'll take comfort in the fact that yes, I do still enjoy this show, but I'm not that dorky a fan that I'd actually go out and buy this thing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home