Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hooray for Bar Stools!

No one ever tells you how difficult it is to decorate an apartment, especially when you're not the savviest of designers. But today I can cross one to-do off the decorating search list: I got bar stools! (Actually, I ordered them about a month ago, but I picked them up today.) It only took me three months to find the right pair (and by the way, they look better in person than they do in that photo). They're nice: comfortable to sit in, they swivel, and they're made of microfiber, so they're easy to clean. And, now I have the option of sitting at my kitchen table or sitting at the counter when I eat. And when I use my computer, now I don't have to stand. Oh, happy day. Thank you, Chair Fair. Now if I could just find some nice things to put on the walls (other than Amanda Bynes posters, thank you) ... then my new place wouldn't seem so "new" anymore. But hey, what's the rush? I'll find stuff I like all in due time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home