Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm Starting with the Man in the Finals

Alright. It's still early in the season, and quite frankly, I'm not impressed with too many contestants in the so-called Top 36, but I think I'm going to go out on a limb now and predict that when all the votes are cast, Kris Allen will be our next American Idol. Don't hold me to this. It's just that of the 24 people who've sung these past two weeks, Kris, with his performance of Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror," was the one who impressed me the most. I'm actually glad he made it to the finals. Kris has a great voice and I really enjoy the way he feels the music when he sings. The kid's got stage presence. No, he wasn't perfect Wednesday night (the song ends better than it begins), but I think Kris will only get better from here. Will this be the year the Martin Pick actually wins? After all, it didn't work for Haley Scarnato or Elliott Yamin. Let's see how far this guy can go.


Kris-Allen-20090225.mp3 - Kris Allen

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home