Sunday, April 26, 2009

And to Think That I Saw It on Newbury Street

With all due apologies to Dr. Seuss, today was a great day to be out and about in the Back Bay area. Not that I saw anything soooo exciting, but the sights and sounds were nice enough that I thought they merited a quick blog post. The sun was shining, the sky was blue, the weather was warm, there was a pleasant breeze at times, a parade was going by on Boylston St., musicians were playing in the Public Garden, flowers were in bloom, stores were practically empty, outside dining areas were crowded, people were wearing less clothing ... and I took it all in with a great big smile on my face. This has been a really great weekend and it'll be a bummer to have to be back in the office tomorrow.



This next one I call "The parade wasn't exciting enough, so the horses gave us some potential comedy."


And finally, this one I call "Hey, where'd the parade go?"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home