Sunday, May 24, 2009

Same People, Different Week

I was going to post something here about the people who are always in the Chestnut Hill Finagle a Bagel on Saturdays and Sundays for lunch, and how amusing it is that like clockwork, you can always count on seeing them. Because it's true: There are a handful of people who are always there midday on the weekends. And I might have made fun of these people's quirks or remarked about the endearing qualities of one particular couple, or commented on how these customers know the folks behind the counter so well. And then it occurred to me ... The only reason I know who goes to Finagle at the same time every week is because I go to Finagle at the same time every week. How lame is that? Jeeeez. I've really gotta find a new lunch place.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home