Wednesday, June 24, 2009

iLove It

It's official: I'm in love. Oh, don't act so surprised. You had to see this coming. After all, a person doesn't wait three hours for something he's going to dislike. Yes, that's right, I love my new iPhone. I love how nice it looks. I love how fun it is. I love how convenient it is to check email on the go. I love the seemingly unlimited battery life (at least compared to my old lame-ass Motorola phone). I love being able to take spur-of-the-moment videos. I really love listening to and watching baseball games live, thanks to the MLB At Bat app. I love having more memory capacity than I know what to do with. I love checking Facebook whenever and wherever I am, and updating my status accordingly. I love most everything about the iPhone 3GS, and I'm baffled as to how I was able to live without an iPhone for so long. Just about the only thing I hate about the thing is how it's turning me very quickly into that guy — the one who stands there on a movie line or when he has nothing better to do and just plays or checks his messages or whatever. Wasn't I always able to amuse myself just fine before I had an iPhone, and didn't I mock people like that?

Jeez, you'd think the iPhone had just come out the way I've been going on about it the past few days. Yes, I know it's been around for two years and I'm for sure not the first person to get one. I'm late to the party, and it's not the first time. But so what if it took me a while? I love having an iPhone, so I'm going a bit overboard here. Don't mind me. I'm just a man in love.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Humma Kavula said...

You are the first person, out of 10 million iPhone owners, to be so frickin happy about it's abyssmal battery life. But I'm happy you're in love.

June 24, 2009 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home