Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I "Like" This

I'm a believer that the quality and quantity of the trailers shown before a film can adversely or positively affect the moviegoing experience, no matter how good the movie itself is. So suffice it to say, on Saturday, when I saw the awesome Inception, having the new trailer for The Social Network (i.e., the Facebook movie) playing before the film made the experience even better.

I'd seen the trailer a few times already online, and loved it, so I knew what trailer it was the second it began. But not everyone else in the theater had. Let me tell you, it didn't take long for them to catch on, and the place just went totally silent. And when it was over, there was a palpable buzz all around me. That movie looks incredible. Clearly, I'm not the only one who cannot wait till October 1, which is when it opens.

Check out the Social Network trailer for yourself. I've embedded it right here for your viewing pleasure.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home