Monday, June 28, 2010

A Mea Culpa

Nearly two years ago on this blog, I wrote that I had tried every pizza and sandwich shop in Cleveland Circle, and all of them had failed to impress me. Well, I need to apologize, because since then, I've become quite a fan of Pino's.

It started when my sister, brother-in-law, and niece were here in December and we wanted to grab some pizza for lunch. I settled for Pino's because it was closest to me, but was pleasantly surprised by the pie. Since then, I've gone back many times and have never been disappointed. The dough is great, the cheese never runny, and the slices are always served at a perfect temperature. I'm no food critic, but I know what good pizza tastes like. In fact, I dare say the pizza at Pino's is just as good as the pizza at T. Anthony's, my other favorite local pizza joint.

So consider this a second apology. I apologized to Eagle's Deli soon after the original post went live, and now I'm coming around to Pino's too. Let my continued patronage be my penance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home