Thursday, January 05, 2006

Please Click Here

An old friend of mine from my summer camp days, Doug Gordon, who I've mentioned a couple of times on this site, has written a book called The Engaged Groom. Many of my friends are already married (some with child or children), but perhaps there are some out there reading my site who are newly engaged or close to being engaged. If so, check out Doug's book. If you're already married, be a pal and click on the link for Doug's book anyway. And if you're not even close to being engaged, please still click on the link for Doug's book. (It's a contest. If I refer enough people to the web site for his book, Doug will send me an autographed copy.) And if you're interested, Doug did a chat yesterday on Boston.com. Here's a link to the transcript.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home