Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Idiot Is Too Kind a Word

I went to see High Fidelity tonight with Liz, and at the Boylston T stop afterward, we bumped into Kristina, who was taking the B line home. So Liz and I got on with Kristina, and I rode out to Babcock St. and walked home from there. When I got to my building, I got a bit of a scare: my car was not in the parking lot. Holy shit. Did someone tow it? Was it stolen? Had I parked it in the wrong place?

No. Duh. I had parked it on Beacon St. at the St. Mary's T stop, just like I always do when I go downtown after hours or on the weekend. So because it was 10:30, and the T is less frequent heading inbound at that hour, I had to walk all the way back to my car to get it. And of course, it started to rain as I was walking. So didn't I feel stupid.

But lo and behold, there was my car, at the St. Mary's T stop, right where I left it. Duh. Sometimes I can be such a moron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home