Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sky High

Some days just mean more to me than others. My birthday, for example, or Thanksgiving. Another is today, October 3, because it's the anniversary of the day I went skydiving. Last year I wrote all about it so there's no sense repeating the same words, but suffice it to say, it was truly one of the coolest, most amazing things I've ever done, and I still take tremendous pride in the fact that I did it. I know I've said I was going to go skydiving again this year and it looks like that's passed me by, but I know I will do it again before long. I have to. You see, when you've pushed yourself to the limit by doing something like jumping out of a plane from 10,000 feet, there's a switch in you that's flipped, and you want to keep turning it on. It's a drug. Alright, not one as addicting as some others, but I know I won't be able to go too much longer without another fix. Until then, just wanted to post something to observe this special day in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home