Tuesday, January 15, 2008

She's Still My Idol

American Idol starts tonight, so I thought I'd take a moment to play a quick game of "Where Is She Now?" with my favorite contestant from last year, Haley Scarnato. Thanks to Haley Source and MySA.com (and my crack team of Interweb researchers), I've learned that Haley is now living in Nashville working on a "country pop" album that'll be out sometime in 2008. On her allegedly official MySpace page you can hear one of her recent recordings. And apparently, she's still tight with Blake Lewis, Jordin Sparks, and Chris Richardson, and she's going to be in Gina Glocksen's wedding. Actually, she's friends with Blake, Jordin, Gina, and Melinda Doolittle on MySpace. And speaking of weddings, some sad news: Haley's own engagement was called off sometime last year. She posted on MySpace on December 18 that it's been off for "quite a while now." Bobby, her ex, sent a message to Haley Source on October 18 that said Haley's busy career was to blame but that "I support her 100% and wish her the best. I will still be her number 1 fan and will always be there for her. Maybe in the future when things are more secure with our careers we can take time and catch up." Awwwwww. How sweet.

Anyway, I'm still wishing Haley nothing but the best. I'm sure no contestant will ever interest me like she did. And I'd like to say that I'm not going to get as into the show this year as I've been in years past, but with my other TV options being pretty minimal, I might as well just give in now. So you know you'll find my commentary here all season long. And Haley, if you're reading this and you're ever in Boston, look me up. I think there's time for us and your career.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melinda Doolittle will released her first album at the end of summer. I stop by to let you know that a website have been done to support Melinda in her Music career. Yu very welcome to join us.

June 07, 2008 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home