Sunday, August 31, 2008

Baby in Boston!

She's not yet four months old, but already Abby's come to Boston to see her uncle. Mitzi and Jason brought my niece up for a couple days and we had a great time taking her to some of the important baby-friendly Boston-area spots, like Johnny's and Coolidge Corner. We never made it to see the Make Way for Ducklings ducklings, but I bought her the book and hopefully we'll go on her next visit. Of course, Abby also got to see my condo and to tour the neighborhood, and she enjoyed some beautiful Boston weather. Heck, I may have even turned her into a Red Sox fan. (No? Alright. I'll keep trying.) Most fun, though, had to be making her laugh. All it took was waving my arms around animatedly and taking a deep breath with my mouth wide open, and it was totally worth the workout it provided. If you're like me and you can't get enough of my niece, click here to check out the rest of the photos from her visit. Come back soon, Abby!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home