Saturday, August 30, 2008

Quick Thoughts

For the past few weeks, due to construction, the outbound B-line has been stopping at Lake Street and not going all the way into the Boston College T stop. I'm surprised no one's been hit by a car yet.

I recently started using vanilla-flavored toothpaste, and I really like the taste of it. Is that wrong, or is that the whole point: that if I like the taste, maybe I'll brush more often.

I have nearly 325 friends on Facebook now. How did that happen?

Bruce Springsteen's in the neighborhood this weekend dropping his kid off at BC. I wonder what the chances are that I'll see Bruce at White Mountain Creamery.

I love John McCain's choice of VP. Can someone just declare Barack Obama the winner now and spare us the next 65 or so days of campaigning?

For the first time in about eight years, I'm living on Comm Ave on Labor Day weekend. Oh, the horror. I guess summer's officially over now.

Any chance Dustin Pedroia is going to be the AL MVP this year? I sure think so. (And just fyi: I've been saying this for weeks now. I'm not on the bandwagon — I'm leading it.)

The new 90210 starts on Tuesday night. Not sure I could be more excited.

Why can't every weekend be three days long?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home