Sunday, January 04, 2009

Baby New Year

As problems go, this one is not really a problem. Abby came to visit for a few days this weekend to wish me a Happy New Year, and she had gotten so cute (cuter than the last time I took photos and even cuter than the last time she was in Boston) that my camera just kinda went nuts while she was here. (Saturday we even did an impromptu mini photo shoot when she was cuddled up against me in my apartment.) Now I've got a surplus of great photos and I'm not sure which ones are the most frame-worthy. It's a definite quandary, especially because I've already got a few photos of her framed and, you know, when do you replace the older ones of her when she was younger with the newer ones now that she's eight months old? I just can't figure out what to do. Help me: Check out the latest collection and tell me which ones are your favorites. It's a tough choice, eh?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home