Thursday, January 08, 2009

This Will Only Take a Moment ...

Do you love this blog? Do you want even more Martin? Do you? Well, if you answered yes, then chances are good you’re going to love my brand new email newsletter, the Martin Moment. With any luck, I’ll be launching it sometime in February. My plans are to include the best of Martin’s Musings, some exclusive content, and even more fun stuff — all delivered right to your in-box. And, as a bonus, you’ll get to see the kind of stuff I’m working on these days. Yes, it’s a bit self-promotional, but I’m hoping to make the Martin Moment really cool and not a form of spam that you’ll delete right away. And, like with any e-newsletter, you’ll have the chance to opt-out at any time if it’s lame. Hell, if it’s lame, I’m going to opt-out too.

To get the Martin Moment, all you need to do is type your email address into the box on the top right-hand side of the screen. It’s just that simple. And then sit patiently while I prepare the first issue. Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home