Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Fill 'Em Up

I suppose it's a little premature to be posting this now, given that we're in the middle of another storm and all and the plows are coming around again, but damn — when is someone going to do something about the potholes on Commonwealth Ave. around Boston College? No, not on the main road. The carriage lane from the bottom of the hill to around Mt. Alvernia Road is all broken up with craters that make driving on the street similar to what I'd expect it's like to drive on the moon (forgetting the whole no-gravity thing, obviously). It's a hazard to both drivers and pedestrians because I'm sure I'm not the only one who swerves to avoid getting a flat tire (and yes, I drive slowly). Maybe the Town of Newton could take care of this before some residents who are less passive aggressive start complaining? And of course, before it gets any worse. After all, it'd be nice if my ability to make change wasn't just limited to Brookline.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home