Thursday, August 31, 2006

Looking Back: part four

All week I've been counting down the top five most memorable moments of my first year of blogging. Here's number two.

From September 1: "Better Late Than Never"
How could I do a countdown and not include the one that started it all? I had wanted to keep a blog for a year or so before I started. Actually, I wanted to do a lot of things. But this is the one goal I actually accomplished. And I'd say it's worked out quite well. I don't have much more to say about this post, other than its obvious significance in my blogging history. Of course, it begs the question, if my first blog entry is only the second most memorable one, what is first on the list? For that, you'll have to come back tomorrow. For now, you can read my very first posting here.

Yesterday: number 3
Tuesday: number 4
Monday: number 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home