Monday, April 09, 2007

Life Is Good

I know writing about it will serve as nothing more than a jinx, but I just had to mention that I've developed some really good T karma lately. For the past week, every day, as soon as I've gotten to the Boylston T stop to go home (or within a minute of my arrival), the C line has shown up. There's been no waiting, and I've gotten home within about 20 minutes of leaving the office. It's been almost as if the car was just idling by, waiting for me to get to the bottom of the stairs so it could pull up and let me get on. Did you hear me? This happens every day. That's unheard of! It's miraculous! It's beyond the realm of possibility! It even happened yesterday, a Sunday, when I went to the movies. I thought I was powerful before. Now it seems I can will a T into arriving at my whim. That's awesome.

But that's not all that's going well lately. We're now within the last 24 hours of Passover, and I can already taste the hot rolls and pasta dinner that I'll enjoy at Bertucci's tomorrow night. The Sox are back at home (and a bonus: Harry Connick Jr. is set to sing the National Anthem before the game on Tuesday). I learned this weekend that Felicity is back (to back) on television, on Fuse. I found MP3s of an awesome live show by Amy Winehouse. And, I'm pretty sure Haley is safe. Now, if only the weather would warm up, then things would be near perfect.

And yes, I expect most, if not all of what I've written about to cease immediately (sorry, Haley). There's nothing like talking about good things to make them end.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home